Wednesday, July 7, 2010

a WORLD CUP day in the life of me...

Well sad day for GERMANY. They lost to Spain 1-0.
My family was able to watch the match together and it was a house divided. Two of us were rooting for Germany, the rest for Spain. My favorite part was when my Mom came and sat down by me to watch some of it. All of the sudden the man in red started doing something great (Spain) and she said something to me along the lines of "Oh our boys are just doing awesome!" Um, no Mom those are not my boys - those are your boys. She looked at me shocked, realizing that I was indeed going for the white team.
Aimee and I stayed true to the end.
About minute 10 Jared was so overcome with the fact that Spain couldn't seem to get a goal in the net that he banged his plate, containing a fork and knife, and launched the fork causing it to land, prong side to face, above his right eye ball. It was SO funny. He was so into the game that he kind of winced, held his eye for a moment and then continued watching.
Well I guess Saturday is the last time I'll be hearing about Germany as opposed to Sunday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment