Tuesday, July 13, 2010

a PROFOUND THOUGHT day in the life of me...

Okay, so you know how when you're tired, everything sounds so smart and so funny. Well I had one of those experiences last night. I went to a movie, Robin Hood, with a group of people last night. The movie started at 10:30pm, which was recipe enough for disaster.
We're watching and I've seen it before, so I was looking at other things, besides the action that was going on right in front of my face, when all of the sudden this thought came to me ... I just had to share it so I turned to the guy, Blake, next to me and said the following:

ME: So you know how movies make kissing look SO good.
B: Yes.
ME: Well, I've decided that it really is that good.

Yes, that is the kind of profound statement that you will get from me late at night....

No comments:

Post a Comment