Saturday, November 6, 2010

a CATCH UP day in the life of me...

hi folks ... I just want to give you a little update
of what I've been up to lately! I had a wonderful vacation, for my Fall Break, in St. Louis, MO. I went to see my friend Megan Monahan Newman and her darling husband, Jared. (yep, she got a good one)















Unfortunately, the arch was all sold out, so I wasn't able to go up and see across the Mississippi, but that's okay. It gives me an excuse to go back there sometime. We did do a ton of fun things: Band of Horses concert, Art museums, gardens, Budweiser plant tour, farmers market, arch, Pappy's BBQ, shopping, Lewis & Clark sites, cozy town, cobble stone streets, yummy food (made by Megan), yummy food found in St. Louis, drives in the fall time, picking fresh herbs to use in Italian food (OK!)
It was a delightful time!!!!

















In other news, last week I went with some friends: Brandon, Amanda, Chris, Melinda and Zack to see the Scarlet Pimpernell at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. I told Brandon that I was going to get "dressed up" to go to the theater. He said that he'd wear something snazzy too, so of course I had to go all out. I did my hair and was delighted to discover that my hair is long enough to curl and then pin back. I LOVED it!



On Sunday Tara, Mia and I showed up in red, black and white ... it was too good to pass up the picture opportunity. (my hair looks flat, but it's really curls and a braid :-)

1 comment: