Friday, October 29, 2010

a BLESSED day in the life of me ...

Well today I'm just feeling grateful for a few things.
snow
wind
friends (both at work and after work)
food
parties (the kind that I go to and the kind I throw for my students)
sleep
grapes :-)
students that achieve and are become smarter individuals!
my family
listening to God and buying an extra thing of cookies (turned out to be handy for Aimee)
my body (health)
ability to deal with stress
love
being able to recognize and count blessings

Wow! I feel better already

2 comments:

  1. your comment about your students is funny, because you are talking about them becoming smarter people, and yet your sentence doesn't make sense :) love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahhaahahah - oh thanks Jill - now who's the smarter one? Not me obviously!!! That's what I get when I write blogs under intense stress. :-)

    ReplyDelete