Monday, August 23, 2010

a DAY in the life of me...

Hi folks. Wow! I can hardly believe that it's been a month since I've been on. I've actually been thinking a lot about updating this during the month of August, but honestly have never found the time. I'm amazed at how life can just carry you away :-)
Needless to say here's a quick summation of the last few days, at least:

Rafted the Green River with family and Aunt Janet's family
Got sick
Packed and moved to a new place
New roommate: Amanda
New bedroom layout
Shopping with mom - found bed spread!
Teacher training began
Sick during teacher training/ESL classes
Planned first week of school
Aimee came into my classroom to set it up!
Barr family visited from CA
Talked to friends
Wrote to Christopher in Taiwan
Planned some parties
Breanne Jensen Woodrow's wedding
Found out Wendee Rosborough is expecting!
Got better
Ran
Obtained my DVD from my dance recital in May ... woot
Mentally preparing myself to meet my 9th graders tomorrow and the rest of them Wednesday
Loving the sun
Wishing summer would stay
At new apartment internet wouldn't work
Witnessed some awesome summer storms
Internet finally working through some random magic - literally
Getting excited for NOW!

1 comment: