Thursday, August 5, 2010

another SEVEN PEAKS day in the life of me...

Okay, the only reason I'm putting this post up here is because of what a 4 year old said to me today. Emily (my roommate) and I went to 7-Peaks today. She was able to score us some free tickets - gotta love that.
Okay, so here we are in the lazy river. It is FULL. There are two kids in a 2-man tub in front of us. The first time I noticed them was because he was almost drowning; had fallen in the hole, was jumping up and down desperately grabbing for something and catching nothing. All my instincts were coming out and I was getting ready to pull him up the hole in the tub and save his little life - not necessary - he's a boy - very resourceful.
Okay, on to the point. About a half curve later he goes down again (this time taking the precaution of holding onto the handles - yes he can be taught) and comes back up grinning "I can touch." To which his darling sister replies, "No you can't. I can barely touch." Well he's going to prove her wrong. Again, goes down, holding the handles, comes back up and proudly proclaims, "Yep, I can drown."
hahahhahahahhahahahahahah - I LOVE KIDS.

1 comment:

  1. love it! and love these pictures of you!

    ReplyDelete