Tuesday, October 5, 2010

a FALL day in the life of me...

Hello Fall!
I'm so glad that you are back. You know, a year is a long time to be parted from such a dear friend. When your cooling rain came yesterday, it was all I could to not smile, rather laugh, in front of my class as I began anticipating all of the wonderful delights that occur during your months. I began dreaming of: hot chocolate, hay rides, the wind, pumpkin carving contests, umbrellas, a plethora of candy stored up for the youngsters that are bound to come around our neighborhood, puddles, scarfs, boots on top of skinny jeans, the crunch of leaves, sweaters, drives through the canyon, rain, taking a day to just read and listen to the sounds of nature, good movies and of course Halloween.
I have great expectations for you, this year, Fall. Please don't let me down!
Yours,
Shelley

1 comment: