Friday, September 30, 2011

a FUNNY TEACHING STORY day in the life of me...

During the last class of the day, I gave my students a test. It was a pretty basic test on WWI. I was pretty excited for it and they were NOT. :-)
We get through the review, the test and the correcting of the test with minor incidents. I then have a student come up to me and the following conversation was had:

Student: Miss Boshard, the test is worth 100 points right?
ME: Yes. I made that very clear.
Student: I got 97 on it so is that how many points I will receive for the test?
ME: Yes.
Student: So pretty much what you're telling me is there is no possible way I can fail this test, right?
ME: Yes. In fact you not only aren't going to fail this test. You earned an A on this test.
Student: (SHOCKED) I earned an A?
ME: Yes. Yes you did.

:-)

1 comment:

  1. AWW...sounds like this isn't a common occurrence for this little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete